niedziela, 13 października 2013

My family.

Hi Everyone. My family is my mom, her partner, my brother and my spider. My mom have 30+ year old. She name is Anna. She's pretty, nice and nice talking with us. She don't like lie, but she talk truth. My mom parent is Gregor. My brother is Paul. He has 18 years old and play "World Of Warcraft" like me. Our spider it "Stefan" and don't reaction when i call him. I don't know why. And me... Patrick. I have 17 years old and still i going to gymnasium. That's all, i don't know write about my family.
Thanks you reading and see you later, byebye : *

3 komentarze:

  1. Say hello to your brother from me - he was a nice student :) And about your spider, maybe it's deaf? :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hello ;)
    thx for the greetings, how are you doing? :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń