środa, 2 października 2013

Hi, my name is...

I DON'T USE TRANSLATOR.


Hi, I'm Patrick. I'm from Poland exactly Gorzów Wielkopolski.
I have 17 years. My character is so crazy. I like a true people, because lying is st^pid. True people have true friends. I don't know a write about me, because never don't write like this.
I like when people say true and don't lie. I have brother that 19 years old. I live in the town center with my mom and her partner. Listen all of song, like all games (don't minecraft).
 My look like this picture. In picture present me and my girlfriend. Clothe in male tube, shirt and shoes "vans" or shoes for ankle.
 It's over this post. Thank you for reading this and sorry for my mistake spelling. I'm still studding language English.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz